Terms and conditions
1. The contents of this website and the ranking system are subject to modifications and amendments.
2. The purpose of this site is to manage and showcase multiple leagues and tournaments in one place. Users registered with a game account will be able to participate in leagues and tournaments and in some instances win prizes. Users will be able to follow other users' progress in their chosen game(s). Users will be able to follow the progress of our leagues and tournaments such as "Telia Esport Series Denmark".
3. Participants in leagues or tournaments are obligated to follow the specific rules attached to that league or tournament.
4. Participants in leagues or tournaments are obligated to use original copies of games.
5. Leagues.gg renders no further services other than the tournament system and any additional services on the website.
6. Leagues.gg takes no responsibility for any personal statements made by the users on the page.
7. The exploitation rights for league or tournament games carried out within the leagues platform is withheld by Leagues ApS. This includes the rights of demos and/or replays of games, as well as the right to broadcast the games on TV, on the radio, or via audio- or video stream on the internet. Leagues.gg has the right to record the broadcasted games.
8. Leagues.gg shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal law of Denmark. Users consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Denmark provided that Leagues may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction to defend its intellectual property rights.
9. Should one or more clauses of the terms of utilisation be void, this does not affect the validity of the other clauses. The void clause would be replaced by a clause which meets the expectations of the parties involved.